During summer, the fruit bowl is always full of peaches. I love them. Nectarines, Paraguayans and those colored scented rose ones that never disappoint. Those and Paraguayans will fill my measures! Usually I like to eat them natural, but they are a very versatile fruit to use in salads and especially in desserts.
A crumble is always the ideal way to use that fruit that gets forgotten in the fruit bowl or in the fridge. In this recipe I added peaches to raspberries and it was a perfect combination! Peaches release their sweet and delicious syrup and in the middle you’ll find acidic raspberries just waking up your tongue … stars on your mouth!
Enjoy your food!
TIME: 40 min
sugar dusting powder
3 tbsp Yellow sugar
4 tbsp Wheat flour
4 tbsp butter
1. Cut the peaches into pieces. Peel them if you prefer;
2. Arrange them in a baking dish and also arrange the raspberries. If peaches are sweet enough you will not need to add sugar to the fruit. If not, add one or two c.s. of sugar;
3. In a bowl add the flour, sugar and softened butter. Knead the ingredients desfarelando with your fingers until the dough with wet sand looks like;
4. Arrange the dough over the fruit and bake for 35 minutes or until the crust is golden brown;
5. Remove and let stand about 15 minutes before servir.Polvilhe with powdered sugar and track comnatas beats.